In 10: 2015

By Friday, January 01, 2016

It feels like just last week that I was writing my 2014 post but somehow I've blinked and another year has flown by!

1 - Perthshire/Trossachs and Sea Lochs Road Trip
2 - Edinburgh Zoo 
3 - St Andrews
4 - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
5 - Kennedy Space Center
6 - Dolphin Research Center
7 - Harry Potter Studio Tour
8 - British Wildlife Centre
9 - Bridge of Allan Fireworks
10 - Winter
2015 had ups and downs like every year but I think I can say on the whole that it was very, very good to me. I returned from an incredible semester studying abroad to lots of lovely friends and family, took an impromptu road trip around the heart of Scotland, visited Edinburgh Zoo (twice), saw a solar eclipse, surprised my brothervisited the ancient ruins of St Andrews Cathedral, took a trip to Hogwarts (twice), walked around a rocket garden, melted on a very famous beach, found a turtle nest, achieved my childhood dream and got peed on by a gecko in the same day, dressed up for a day at the races, proved I haven't grown up at all by visiting an animal centre for my 21st birthday, became vegetarian, began work on my dissertation, started practising yoga, experienced VR for the first time in my life, celebrated my grandad's 90th birthday, got some arty fireworks shots, had a wonderful flat Christmas, and last but not least, celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday!

While I'm not one to make firm all-or-nothing resolutions, I have several daily journals I plan on keeping in 2016. I also want to get more into yoga and meditation this year and to find a job I enjoy after I graduate (with what will hopefully be a respectable degree classification!). Above all, I want to travel! There's still so much of the world to see and so little time to see it!

I hope 2016 is good to you too! May your health be good, your heart happy, and your travel adventurous!

Related Posts

0 responses