Glencoe and Loch Ness

By Friday, March 03, 2017


As I have said before, I'm super lucky that my job sends me off on trips to far flung areas of Scotland. I still can't drive (yes, still! I promise I'll learn soon!) so any trip that takes me off into the wilderness is something I couldn't do on my own and something I'm very grateful for.

This is a quick collection of photos from one of those trips - primarily through the Glencoe Valley and around the Loch Ness area. We were treated to both winter sun and a light dusting of snow.

 
Loch Tay from the coach


Buachaille Etive Mor (more like bae-chaille, amirite... I'm sorry it's my favourite mountain in Scotland, I had to)


From the Glencoe Visitors Centre


Ben Nevis


Eilean Donan Castle


Urquhart Castle


Loch Ness


I've never seen the loch look like this... actually to the point that it didn't look real. Such a treat to see after some truly dodgy weather!


On a completely separate note, I feel like I am perpetually trying to catch up with posts on here. There was a time when I was young where I'd stand puzzled about how adults didn't have time for their hobbies - I totally get it now. My bullet journal is the only thing keeping my life together at the moment, but ever so slowly getting there. Phew. 

Related Posts

1 responses

  1. In our Travelpro Maxlite 4 review, you'll see what makes it one of the best luggage suitcases beside its price and function.
    travel pro maxlite 3

    ReplyDelete