Mount Kilimanjaro for AICR: Just Giving

By Monday, July 01, 2013

In eleven months I begin my climb for AICR!



With less than a year to go, I thought it appropriate to announce my Just Giving page to the world. I'd greatly appreciate a donation of any size and so would AICR. They currently have 185 projects on the go in 18 different countries and have made it their mission to only fund the very best cancer research, no matter where in the world it is. I'll let David Tennant tell you more...

As I say on my page, cancer has affected an incredibly large number of people in my family, not to mention my friends, so while my target seems astronomical overall, every penny I receive will go directly to helping conquering cancer as I conquer Kili.
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Related Posts

0 responses