In 10: Summer 2013

By Sunday, September 22, 2013

I can honestly say, having been moved in to my new flat for almost a month now, that I have never missed internet access more in my life than in the past few weeks. However, the flat is now fully functional (and by that I mean it's student-functional so it's freezing, the shower is awful and everyone is freaking out about bills but at least we have WiFi now!). I've been busying myself by talking to scared freshers and joining clubs. I was out on the loch today giving kayaking a go which I supremely enjoyed. I can foresee many exciting trips with them if I join!

Normal service will resume shortly as I catch up on the internet, so in the meantime, here is my summer of 2013 in 10 photos! 

1 - Ólafur Arnalds at Leicester Cathedral
2 - County Kildare, Ireland
3 - A Midsummer's Night Breeze
4 - Greenwich, London
5 - Durdle Door, Dorset
6 - West Bay, Dorset
7 - Little Langdale, Cumbria
8 - Virginia Water
9 - Harrop Fold Farm
10 - Sigur Rós at Jodrell Bank 

Related Posts

0 responses