Playlist: this is the place stars are born

By Wednesday, August 28, 2013



A little chillout playlist I've been hankering to make for a while now. I'll be playing it on the long drive up the Stirling tomorrow but it's hard to believe this summer is already over. I move in to my new flat on Saturday after seeing Sigur Rós at Jodrell Bank on the Friday(!)

The album art is from a photo I took in Sorentto and the title comes from a lyric from Mos Def's Kalifornia, which features on the playlist. I discovered a load of these tracks through the youtube channel Majestic Casual, which has fast become one of my absolute favourite places on the internet for music. I highly recommend a little explore of their uploads. 
  1. Reconsider (Jamie xx Remix) - The xx
  2. Harvest Moon - Poolside
  3. Speed Of Dark - Emilíana Torrini
  4. Kalifornia - Mos Def
  5. Ice On The Windowsill - Teen Daze
  6. Mystery Colors - Astronauts, etc.
  7. The Mother We Share - CHVRCHES
  8. Doing What I Got - Isaac Tichauer
  9. So Good To Me - Chris Malinchak
  10. Haze - Luvian
  11. Dissolve Me - alt-J
  12. Hoyle Road - Pedestrian
  13. Keep Lovin - Freddie Joachim
  14. Turn - Ollie McKendrick-Ness
  15. Lovecloud - XXYYXX

Related Posts

0 responses