Mount Kilimanjaro for AICR: A Plan of Action!

By Sunday, November 03, 2013

While my parents and brother explore the canals of Amsterdam without me (of course I'm not jealous in the slightest...), I've been busy planning for Kili!


This week our group had meetings with representatives from Choose a Challenge (who help organise our trip) and AICR. We're still looking for more people to join us if they're interested which is why we had a table in the atrium at uni this week to try and entice people into signing up. Our group currently stands at nine. 

We've also set up a Facebook page, which you're very welcome to like. We'll be posting updates on all our fundraising activities there - I'm pretty excited to start setting up events already!

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Follow my AICR challenge.

Related Posts

0 responses