Playlist: Summer 2013

By Thursday, May 23, 2013




It's officially summer now my exams are over and what I thought would be a quiet break has become very busy! I'm looking forward to seeing Ólafur Amalds at Leicester Cathedral, my cousin's wedding in Ireland, several barbecues, meeting up with family at Syon Park, a trip to the south of England where I used to go as a kid, a meet up with several of my university friends in the Lake District and lots more! During this time I will also start training and fundraising for my Kilimanjaro climb next summer and start working. My summer (and this playlist) wraps up with Sigur Rós as I'm seeing them play live at Jodrell Bank at the end of August on my way back up to uni.

This upbeat playlist is a mix of all sorts I currently can't stop listening to. Enjoy!
  1. Sun - Two Door Cinema Club
  2. My Body - Young The Giant
  3. Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams
  4. Seven Nation Army - Ben L'Oncle Soul
  5. Jenny - Walk The Moon
  6. 19-2000 (Soulchild Remix) - Gorillaz
  7. Poet - Bastille 
  8. All Possibilities - Badly Drawn Boy
  9. Kiss from a Rose - Reeps x Josh Bevan x Marcia Richards
  10. Twist and Shout - The Beatles
  11. Desert Cold - Penguin Prison
  12. Suit & Commercial (Justin Timberlake vs. Daft Punk) - The Hood Internet
  13. Lilly - Pink Martini
  14. Tongue Tied - Grouplove
  15. Gobbledigook - Sigur Rós
Bonus (because it doesn't fit with the rest of the playlist but I love it equally): Late July - Shakey Graves

Related Posts

0 responses